BAV customers are mainly but not only companies that operate in the field of renewable energy and wood processing.
The most common applications are as follows:
- District heating plants
- Pellet manufacturing plants
- Wood-based panels manufacturers such as OSB, MDF, etc
- Particleboard plants
- Lumber producers
- EnPlant Engineering – biomass-fired energy plants provider.
- Scandbio AB – Scandbio produces and sells solid processed wood fuels such as pellets, briquettes, and wood powder – We supply industries with 100% renewable (bioenergy) energy
- SIA Kronospan Riga, Kronospan Bulgaria EOOD
- SWISS KRONO GmbH – Kronospan manufactures and distributes wood-based panels,
- SIA Latgran is a Latvia-based producer of wood pellets
- Sigma Thermal Inc – Sigma Thermal is a leader in providing modern Biomass-fired energy systems and related equipment for industrial clients worldwide
- Fiberboard GmbH – The company’s line of business includes the manufacturing of reconstituted wood products.
- MiTe Engineering – biomass-fired energy plants provider.
Some finished projects
- Imavere (EST) 15MW HGG design and engineering
- Scandbio AB Ulricehamn (SWE) 15MW HGG + accompanying systems such as raw material handling systems, in addition, saw dust handling and storing systems
- Latgran (LV) 20 MW HGG + accompanying systems such as raw material handling systems, in addition, sawdust handling and storing systems
- Bolderaja (LV) 2×30 MW HGG + accompanying systems
- Kronoply Heiligengrabe (GER) – complete 25 MW HGG
- Scandbio Vaggeryd (SWE) – wood chips and dust handling systems, consist of about 20 different conveyors and other equipment
- Enviva Hamlet (USA) – Woodchips handling system comprising of drag chain conveyors, leveling roller, and live bottom ladders
- Keskonnatehnika OÜ (EST) – PE /PP/ PET sorting line techological layout engineering
- Nelitäht OÜ (EST) – Plastic processing line technological layout engineering
- WAM Baltic OÜ (EST) – AS Silikaat dry mix mortars packing line layout engineering